• Natural and organic preservatives do not damage your health. Commonly used parabens (chemical preservatives) are endocrine disruptors mimicking oestrogen,upsetting hormone balance and are carcinogenic.
• No petrochemicals - they clog up skin pores, trap toxins, slow skin cell growth, disrupt normal hormonal functions, rob bones and the nervous system of magnesium, plus absorb all soluble vitamins A,D, E and K from you and then excrete them.
• Synthetic colourants are toxic.
• Many organic plant extracts provide anti-oxidants and repair skin cells.
• Direct benefit from every ingredient. No fillers are required to counteract negative reactions to chemicals.
• HIGH IN ANTIOXIDANTS - VIT E + A,
• DELIVERS VITAL NUTRIENTS AND HYDRATION.
• SLOWS DOWN AGEING
• REDUCES FINE WRINKLES,
• RESTORES SUPPLENESS TO MATURE SKINS
• HYDRATING AND
• PROVIDES MOISTURE AND ELASTICITY.
• PROMOTES HEALTHY SKIN + SLOWS DOWN AGEING PROCESS. • REDUCES FINE LINES
Anti-aging - Helps skin retain its moisture and elasticity.
Promotes healthy hair - Encourage new growth.
Strengthens bones - Can increase bone mineral density (BMD), lowering the odds of Osteoporosis and prevent bone loss.
Reduces joint pain - Helps restore and preserve cartilage and enhances athletic performance.
Lower cholesterol and promotes heart health. Prevents and treats the build-up of plaque in arteries. Without enough collagen arteries become weak and fragile, which may lead to atherosclerosis.
Improves digestion - Strengthens the gut lining therefore preventing Leaky gut syndrome and Irritable bowel syndrome. One of the best natural ways to alleviate these symptoms.
Positive effects on liver metabolism - It works by increasing Lipid metabolism which reduces your blood cholesterol levels.
Enhances weight loss - Helps preserve lean muscle mass, a key contributor to metabolism. Improves thyroid function naturally.
+ At 25 - Production of collagen starts slowing down
+ At 40 - Your body can’t produce fast enough!
+ At 60 - Over half of your collagen has been depleted!
That’s why you get wrinkles!